Sunday, June 28, 2009

The secret


You thought life was hard?
Think again. It’s as easy as you want it to be. It’s exactly what you want it to be. And that’s the problem people have with it. An unawareness of what they really want. They think in negatives. Even when positive, they think along the lines of here’s what I don’t want, as opposed to here’s what I want.
What many don’t know, is the secret I’m going to share with you now.
The universe doesn’t hear negative. Can’t, don’t, won’t are non-existent in it’s dictionary. When you say, “I don’t want to smoke,” the universe is unable to hear the word ‘don’t’. All it hears is “I want to smoke.” Same for “I (don’t) want to hurt anymore” or “I (don’t) want to put on weight”. “I (don’t) like my job”. As the universe is hearing all these positives coming from you, it does what it does naturally. Give you all the things that you want. The stuff that you’ve been inadvertently attracting into your life by repeating over and over again. As a result, you continue to smoke, you continue to hurt, you continue to put on weight and you continue in the same job. That’s the universal law of attraction. You attract into your life what is in your head.
Try instead this exercise. Make a conscious effort at least one a day to focus on what you do want. Have the same objectives, but phrase them differently. “I want to quit smoking.” “I want to find love.” “I want to embrace a new career.” “I want to be a size 8”.
From once a day, graduate to thinking like that twice a day, then thrice. Before you know it, you’ll have wiped all the negatives out of your life (on more levels than one). Then sit back and reap the rewards of positivity.

1 comment:

  1. hey, nice blog. You do post quite frequently, yet not too frequently... thats a nice balance.

    The Secret, yes anyone who knows it uses it all the time... yet soo few know or believe in it.

    have you seen the movie "What the Bleep do we know" its very interesting , if you are interested in the secret you will like it. also i liked the Movie version of "The Secret", i figure you might have already seen it.

    have a nice day,
    Sachin
    http://septicpen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete