Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet Me


So here's a bit about me. I live with my dog in a house we love. Ask me to choose the house or the dog, Snickers would win hands down. No contest. The house is for him. I just happen to live there too.
That's about the most important thing you need to know about me. That and the fact that I have a best friend. His name is the Universe and we love each other to bits. I don't ask, he gives, I ask, he gets a bit pricey every now and then, but I know he'll eventually give in.

Outside of that, there's nothing terribly important I need to share with you right now. We've only just met. I did say earlier that I'm a writer, which is true. Except that for the moment it's only commercial writing (pays the rent for the doggie's house) for a magazine. I won't tell you which one, less a journalist be accused of giving anyone free advertisement, but safe to say it's one big-ass newspaper that we work under. Or so they say.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Muby!

    Good stuff so far..

    so, I'm still waiting for the big news that you have for all of us.

    ReplyDelete