Thursday, May 28, 2009

Something's wrong...

0930

Each day comes with it’s own energy. It’s own vibe. Today scares me. It weakens me. There’s a stronger power lurking somewhere trying to cast a shadow over our beautiful world. I feel it hovering around. Even in colour, I’m seeing gray.

I feel as though I’m floating above the office floor. Seeing everything in slow-motion, in animation, with distorted sounds. Regular people doing regular things, unaware of what lurks just around the corner.

I just want this day to end fast. And well. And for tomorrow to bring back my angels and my confidence in life.

0003

So the day is officially over and it’s been strange to say the least. I felt out of my element, my little Sneaky was behaving differently too. Al came over for a drink, but just mysteriously fell asleep instead. So did Sneaks. In sync with her. Which scares me a little bit. Even meditating in the garden while Snickers slept in the bare sand wasn’t working. I don’t know what it is about today (or yesterday now, as the case is), but something was totally off. I feel its draining energy. I feel its anger. I saw its shadow. I hope it passed with the end of the day. I hope it doesn’t come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment